Today you will know how to close sbi card in 2023
How to close sbi credit card
There are some authentic ways to close your SBI credit card:
1. Online – how to close sbi credit card
- Log in to your SBI Card online account.
- Click on the “Services” tab and select “Card Closure Request”.
- Select your credit card and provide a reason for closure.
- Review and confirm your request.
2. Over the phone – how to close sbi credit card
- Call SBI Card customer care at 1860-180-1290 or 1800-180-1290.
- Provide your credit card number and other personal details to verify your identity.
- Request to close your credit card account.
- The customer care representative will confirm your request and process it.
3. By mail – how to close sbi credit card
- Write a letter to SBI Card requesting to close your credit card account.
- Include your credit card number, name, and address in the letter.
- Mail the letter to the following address:
SBI Card PO- Bag 28, GPO New Delhi-110001
Once you have submitted your request, SBI Card will process it and close your credit card account within 7 working days. You will receive a confirmation email or SMS once your account has been closed.
Important things to keep in mind before closing your SBI credit card:
- Make sure that you have paid off all of your outstanding dues on the credit card account.
- If you have any add-on cards linked to your primary credit card, they will also be closed automatically when you close your primary card.
- Closing your credit card account will impact your credit score. It is generally advisable to keep your credit cards open, even if you are not using them actively. This will help to improve your credit history and credit score.